We have been working hard to adjust our protocols in order that we can provide the a safe and comfortable environment for our staff and clients. We are going beyond the CDC and Federal requirements.
Your safety is our priority so here are some of the changes we are making:
* Masks to be worn by all staff and clients that enter the spa.
* Only clients receiving a service, purchasing products or gift certificates will be allowed in the spa. Please do not bring additional guests with you.
* All clients will be by appointment only
* No group appointments will be permitted at this time.
* Clients who have travelled from high risk areas are being asked to self-quarantine for 14 days before coming to the spa.
* Clients who have experienced symptoms similar to COVID-19 or live with someone who has symptoms are being asked to self-quarantine for 14 days before coming to the spa.
* Upon entering the building, ALL employees and clients will be required to use hand sanitizer and have their temperature checked with a no contact thermometer.
* 6 foot markers have been installed in the reception to maintain distance between clients during the check in process.
* No paper items will be available in reception.
* Pens, clipboards & counters are sanitized after each transaction.
* Additional time has been added between appointments to give our therapists time to thoroughly sanitize the room before your treatment begins.
* Both client and therapists will sanitise their hands in the treatment room before the service begins.
* We are not offering steam with our facial treatments at this time. We want to assure all our clients that you will still receive an effective skin care treatment without steam. The products we use in our skin care treatments are formulated with advanced ingredients and clinically tested to provide your skin with optimal results.
We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you to our brand new premises and pampering you once again!!